The training/mission would consist mainly of 2 parts.
- Share practices and reflections around qualitative elements related to Youth Exchangessuch as active participation, intercultural learning, the strategy of evaluation, measuring impacts,…Based on Non-Formal Education, the mix between your own experience, knowledge and small inputs identified as referent theories for YE in the framework of Erasmus + (Youth in Action)
- Create new youth exchange projects among the participants, and begin to incorporate the results of the first-day workshops for future projects following the implementation of an action plan.
– To develop knowledge and skill only on qualitative aspects of a YE project, not how to fill an application form or others technicalities ;
– To equip the Youth Workers and the Youth leaders with insight in their role as support to the group ;
– To give examples of tools, especially for the Youthpass, intercultural assessments or learning, and allow them to experiment with them
- – To understand better meaning/philosophy of YE in the framework of Erasmus + ;
- – To develop new projects by including the reflections and learnings of the TC part.Project Venue:Rustavi, Georgia (www.iscr.ge)
Project dates: Arrival 19th of October- Departure 24th October
Participant:3 people per country (youth workers, active members/volunteers who are directly involved in the organization activities and youth exchanges)
The training course will be led by a specially invited trainer from Belgium- Bernard Moreau