Why we offer youth survival training:
- For character building. The youngster will learn by doing what to do to live through a scary survival event, this causes character growth.
- It also teaches an appreciation, and respect for nature.
- They learn survival skills.
- Part of the survival training is also to trust others and to help others. It creates strong bonds among the trainer and the youngster.
- Self reliance and self confidence are being build up while doing the thing that you thought you couldn’t do.
- While they communicate with each other they gain experience and develop social skills.
- It’s a lot of fun!
Sponsored by Samenwerkende Fondsen